Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mexico Missions

We are winding down, our last day at the orphanage is tomorrow and so far this trip has been amazing. We have made friendships that will last forever. I have been humbled and inspired by those who run Tapestries of Life and those who have been on this trip. We were joined by people from Minnesota and New Jersey and they have enriched the experience beyond words. For myself, this has been a life altering experience. I have felt the Holy Spirit speak through me as never before and it is the most incredible feeling. There is a wall around the orphanage grounds that is a 1 mile walk and when I felt called to make my walk today, I felt closer to God than I thought possible in my limited, human sense of feeling. There are more stories than I can tell in a short message but I want to leave those reading with one thought.....if you think something is missing in your life or in your relationship with the Lord, come down here.....you will not be dissappointed and you will be changed forever.

Blessing on all,
Carol Wells

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us!!! I am so excited to see how God uses you! :0)

    ReplyDelete