Wednesday, December 30, 2009

a few thoughts...

Thank you for following the blog and more importantly, the stories of those who are here serving. It is because of your support that this is possible. There is so much that I would like to say, but I will leave that for another time. Others from the group will share tonight. I believe you will here incredible stories from their journies. God is big, bigger than I'm willing to acknowledge sometimes, but I'm growing. I am incredibly proud of the team that is here. They have worked hard, very hard, they have loved people unreservedly, and they have served with the most contagious & fun attitudes though it all. It would be easy for me to continue, but allow me to pass the blog & may God touch your heart as you continue to read the stories.

Pastor Duane

P.S. Amber, if you are able, will you please add the song that Genny mentioned to the blog. Thanks and thank you for creating such a beautiful blog for the team, they appreciate it very much!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to do it! Love you all...and SO excited to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete